Arturia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Arturia @ Evony 5

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Diplomacy has brought several alliances to friendly status!
Welcome Arturians to Your Forum - Have a look around -
Arturia - Be Strong - Defend your cities - Seek help when needed from your alliance - Pay it forward when you are called on!

Medal Hunting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayugod
Admin
Admin
Ayugod

Medal Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Medal Hunting   Medal Hunting EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:11 am

DISCLAIMER : This is a rough estimation. Luck still play a huge part in getting certain medals.
I claim no credit for this guide. Source from Hods Realm.

Cross Medals:

1. Attack any level 1 valley with 50 archers.

2. Attack any level 2 valley with 100 archers.

Rose Medals:

1. Attack any level 3 valley with 200 archers.

2. Attack any level 2 valley with 100 archers.

3. Attack any level 1 valley with 50 archers.

4. Attack any level 4 valley with 400 archers.

5. Attack any level 1 NPC with 50 ballistae.

Lion Medals:

1. Attack any level 3 NPC with 250-300 ballistae (depending on your hero’s attack level).

2. Attack any level 4 valley with 400 archers.

3. Attack any level 3 valley with 200 archers.

4. Attack any level 2 NPC with 125-200 ballistae (depending on your hero’s attack level).

5. Attack any level 5 valley with 750 archers.

Honor Medals:

1. Attack any level 4 NPC with 300-400 ballistae (depending on your hero’s attack level).

2. Attack any level 3 NPC with 250-300 ballistae (depending on your hero’s attack level).

3. Attack any level 6 valley with at least 1,500 archers.

4. Attack any level 5 valley with at least 750 archers.

5. Attack any level 2 NPC with 125-200 ballistae (depending on your hero’s attack level).

Courage Medals:

1. Attack any level 5 NPC with 350-500 ballistae (depending on your hero’s attack level).

2. Attack any level 4 NPC with 300-400 ballistae (depending on your hero’s attack level).

3. Attack any level 7 valley with at least 3,000 archers.

4. Attack any level 6 valley with at least 1,500 archers.

5. Attack any level 3 NPC with 250-300 ballistae (depending on your hero’s attack level).

Wisdom Medals:

1. Attack any level 5 NPC with 350-500 ballistae (depending on your hero’s attack level)

2. Attack any level 7 valley with at least 3,000 archers.

3. Attack any level 8 valley with at least 7,500 archers.

4. Attack any level 6 valley with at least 1,500 archers.

Freedom Medals:

1. Attack any level 5 NPC with 350-500 ballistae (depending on your hero’s attack level).

2. Attack any level 8 valley with at least 7,500 archers.

3. Attack any level 7 valley with at least 3,000 archers.

Nation Medals:

1. After completely wiping out a level 10 NPC, allow 40,000 warriors to regenerate. Attack and defeat the level 10 NPC with 40,000 warriors regenerated.

Justice Medals:

1. Attack any level 10 NPC with at least 90,000 archers and a few thousand warriors, pikemen, and swordsmen. Do this at your own risk, and only do it if your hero’s attack is very high.[u]
Back to top Go down
https://arturia.rpg-board.net
HeyYou
Slave
Slave

Medal Hunting Empty
PostSubject: thx for the help   Medal Hunting EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:56 pm

thx this really really helps. how many thousand warriors, swordsmen, and stuff for the justice medal?
Back to top Go down
Rein
Host
Host
Rein

Medal Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Another Guide form the Devs   Medal Hunting EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Firstly:

Medal drops have been updated. The previous medal drops of basically zero have now been changed to a higher drop rate. The medals are worth more with increasing value based on how much loyalty the medal will give to a hero, how easy it is to obtain the medal, and what promotion you need the medal for.

The medal rankings, from lowest to highest / easiest to hardest:

Cross Medal
Rose Medal
Lion Medal
Honor Medal
Courage Medal
Wisdom Medal
Freedom Medal
Justice Medal
Nation Medal

Secondly:

If you are trying to get a lower level medal, like a Lion Medal, then you will need to attack lower level valleys and barbarian cities, such as levels 1-3. If you are trying to get a higher level medal, like a Freedom Medal, you will need to attack higher level valleys and cities, such as levels 6-9.

Thirdly:

The type of valley does not matter. If you attack a level 2 lake, you have the same chances as obtaining a medal as attacking a level 2 flatland. The medal quest information has not been updated. Although the quest still says that you have a higher chance of getting a medal from a certain valley, I repeat, it does not matter.

Fourthly:

Scout Spamming is not a very effective way of obtaining medals now. The first reason is because you get negative prestige for scout spamming. The second reason is because a main factor in getting medals is how much the valley has regenerated its troops. If you attack an empty valley, your chances of winning a medal are next to zero. If you let the troops completely regenerate within the valley, you have a much higher chance of getting a medal.

Here is where I logged Medals:

Rose: Lvl 3-5 Lakes, Lvl 6 Grassland

Lion: Grass lvl 10, Forest Lvl 3, BC lvl 1

Cross: Swamp lvl 3/4

Courage: BC lvl 1,2,4, Flat lvl 6

Honor: BC lvl 1,3,4

BC = Barbarian City (NPC)

Multiple medals at:
Honor: 167,88 (4), 156,92 (4) 167,86 (2)

Courage: 157,90 (2), 157,82 (2), 167,86 (6)

I'll update this as I get more info from you. Mail me coords type lvl and which medal and I will add it to the list.
Back to top Go down
ShangTsung
Slave
Slave
ShangTsung

Medal Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Scouts   Medal Hunting EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:16 am

I use scouts to attack valleys, especially for low level medals since scouts are much faster, thus you can hit more valleys.

Again, like Rein mentioned, you have to wait for valley to be populated to have higher chances of dropping any medals.
Back to top Go down
Nelk
Slave
Slave

Medal Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal Hunting   Medal Hunting EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Quote :
Justice Medals:

1. Attack any level 10 NPC with at least 90,000 archers and a few thousand warriors, pikemen, and swordsmen. Do this at your own risk, and only do it if your hero’s attack is very high.

Could you define very high-my best heroes are in the 120s

why not battering rams and ballistae with archers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medal Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal Hunting   Medal Hunting Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal Hunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arturia :: Guides :: Guide Threads-
Jump to: